Your infant will get the loving and nurturing interactions they deserve at Sunny Day Academy. The teachers strive to provide a safe and secure environment designed to explore and learn. Each baby will have a primary caregiver and that teacher will communicate one-on-one with your baby and help him/her meet their needs physically, cognitively, socially, and emotionally.
Our teachers provide quality care by completing the following for your child:
• Feeding & changing their diapers during their designated times or sooner if needed.
• Rocking or patting them to sleep, and singing them songs or lullabies.
• Holding them and comforting them during the day.
• Reading to them and communicating with them as they play.
• Making sure they are clean and healthy during their time with us.
• Smiling and having a wonderful time with your child, while providing love and teachable moments!